Sunday, March 25, 2007

Travel to Vung Tau

Vietnam has a long coast line with many beautiful beaches, but Vung Tau was the only beach I’ve visited. I came there 2 years ago in the summer. The weather wasn’t too hot as in the city. The air was fresher. There were a lot of people on the beach when I arrived. Many people were sitting and relaxing on canvas chairs under the shadow of big umbrellas. Some were eating outside, and some were getting a tan. Children were playing with sand and water and running around. Young people were swimming and soaking in the water. The water was cool and salty. That day there was a small wind, so the sea didn’t have big waves. I swam and played for a while, and then I got hungry. My aunt took me to a seafood restaurant. There had all kind of fresh seafood: shrimps, oysters, crabs, fish,… and they cooked them in a special way. We ordered a lot of dishes. What a delicious meal! After I finished eating, my aunt drove me around Vung Tau City and visited the biggest market there. I saw a lot of souvenirs,local fruits, and seafood, but we didn’t buy anything. I like the air of Vung Tau. It’s cool and very pure. I have a good memory after visiting Vung Tau. I hope someday I’ll come there again.

No comments: