Tuesday, March 27, 2007

My Apartment.

My apartment is not big. It’s has 1 living room, 1 bathroom, 1 kitchen, and 2 bedrooms. It has 2 doors, a front door and a back door. Near the front door is the space to put shoes. After that space is the living room. It’s medium size. At the right corner, we put a small set of a sofa. In the opposite wall, there are a TV, a VCR, and a DVD player. On the left side of the TV is where my computer stands. Not so far from my computer is the door to the kitchen. There are a sink, a gas stove, a refrigerator and cabinets. On top of the cabinets is a microwave oven. In the middle of the kitchen is a table. This is a place where my family has dinner every night. Opposite the kitchen, there are 2 bedrooms. The big bedroom is for my parents, and the smaller one is for my sister and me. In each bedroom we put a bed and a pile of blankets to keep us warm. The bathroom is near the back door. It’s not big, but it’s clean. We clean up our apartment every week. The back door leads to a small garden and a garage. This is a four- unit apartment, so we have 3 family neighbors. They’re Mexicans, and they’re very kind. We get along pretty well. This apartment is our new home, and we’ll love it as our home in Vietnam.

No comments: