Wednesday, March 7, 2007

My Mother

My mother is not tall, and she's thin. Her eyes are big and brown. Her nose is flat as most Asian people. Her hair is naturally curly and black. She's a kind and generous woman. She's also friendly and likes to help people. That's why everyone who knows her loves her. She's a good mother too, of course. She's not as strict as my father. She understands her children and lets us do whatever we want to do. Sometimes she explains what is right and wrong, what is good or bad for us to understand and change our bad habits or behaviors. She's very skillful and handy. When I was at school, I was bad at art. I couldn't draw, sew, or embroider; therefore, I always had trouble in art class. My mother would help me out and guide me to complete the projects. My mother is not strong, but she does a heavy work. She works at a market in downtown. Her job is to take care of vegetables section. She must carry all the heavy boxes of vegetables to the storehouse, pack them into smaller containers, and display them out on shelves. She’s never worked before, so this job is really difficult for her. But she tries all her best to work to support our family. She endures all her pains, tries to smile all the time. She just doesn't let us worry about her. She wants me and my sister go to school, because she hopes we will have better lives than hers. I love my mother so much and appreciate all the things she's done for us, for our family

No comments: