Sunday, March 25, 2007

My Favorite Park.

There was a park which I usually visited when I was in Vietnam. It was three blocks away from my house. After dinner, I would go there for a walk. The park was not big, and it had an oval shape. Surrounding it was grass and flowers. In the middle of the park was a round fountain. Along the park there were several rock benches. At the other end of the park, there were children slides, see-saws, playing tent… for kids to play. The park was much crowed in the evening, because people wanted to relax and enjoy the cool air. Most of people were elderly and children. Old people were sitting on benches, talking to each other, and watching over their kids and grandchildren. Children were playing and laughing. They ran all over the park and shouted. Some parents or grandparents taught their kids how to ride a bike or how to play a game. I would like to go around, watched and observed their activities. Then I would sit down, play with the grass and the flowers, and watch the sky. I liked the blue sky with no clouds. After 15 minutes, I would go home. Sitting in the park was a way to relax and comfort myself after a busy day.

No comments: