Thursday, March 29, 2007

My Badness

Today is Thursday. I got up late this morning, so I didn’t have breakfast. After dressing up, I went to the bus stop at 8:30 am. I stood there waiting for the bus for about 15 minutes. Because of the cold weather, I shivered. I found no more seats on the bus. It was so crowded! I stood near the back door all the way from my house to school. It was 9:10 when I got to school. That meant I was late for my speaking class which started at 9am. I didn’t want to be late, I felt guilty about that. I promised I’ll never be late again. After the speaking class, I went to the grammar class. The grammar teacher is a gentle lady. She reviewed the Present Tense and Past Tense. Because she went slowly through the lessions, I felt sleepy. I didn’t concentrate because my stomach was upset. I was hungry! I almost slept in that class. So bad! I didn’t focus on studying at all. I know that’s not good, and I’ll never improve my English if I didn’t study seriously. I’m really angry myself. My future’s in my hand and I won’t have it if I don’t work for it. So I have decided to study harder and catch all the opportunities to build my future.

No comments: