Wednesday, March 14, 2007

My Family

My family consists of seven members: my grandparents, my parents, my aunt, my sister, and I. My grandpa is 80 year - old, but he’s very strong. He exercises every morning to keep healthy. My grandma is not as healthy as my grandpa, so she practices Tai chi to feel better. Both my grandparents are generous and kind. Everybody loves them. My father is 50 years old. He’s tall. He’s a worker in a factory. He’s sometimes strict, and he doesn’t let me go out too much with my friends. My mom is a wise woman. Unlike my father, she lets us do whatever we want. She’s hard working and diligent, so her boss and co-workers like her. My aunt is my father’s youngest sister. She’s a seamstress. She always makes dresses for my sister and me. The dresses she makes are beautiful. My sister is younger than me. She’s in high school, and she dreams to become an artist. Family means everything to me, because they are the only one who love me in this planet.

No comments: