Friday, March 23, 2007

My spare time

In my spare time, I like to read books and listen to music. I read all kind of books, such as: fictions, newspapers, magazines… I like mangas- the kind of picture books. I like its style, pictures are cute, and stories are attractive. I also read a lot of fictions, especially mysterious and detective stories. I always read in Vietnamese, but sometimes I go to the library to borrow English books. Well, I’m in the U.S. now, I must get used to the written English. Besides reading, I like to listen to music. I don’t care about music types: hip- hop, pop, rock, R&B... whatever, but I care about lyrics. I love and choose songs with beautiful, sweet, and melodious words, especially old songs like: “Right here waiting”, “Hello”… If I have a day off, I’ll stay late in bed. Then I’ll get up, find something interesting to read, turn on favorite music, and get some fruit to eat. I can be a little lazy in that day. That’ll be a perfect leisure time for me.

No comments: