Tuesday, April 10, 2007

My Grandpa.

My grandpa is very kind, and he loves me. When I was young, my grandpa bought a lot of candies and cookies for me. He also bought a box of coke every month. That way I had coke to drink every day. Later, when people said sugar was not good for health, he stopped buying coke. Sometimes I would go out to drink coke but not too much. I remember when I was in middle school, grandpa rode a bike to my school to pick me up. He went very early and waited under a tree’s shade until the school dismissed. For my safety, he rarely let me go out too late. If I went out with my friends, I had to return home as early as 7 pm. He knows I like to read funny magazines, so everyday he buys one for me. He encourages me whatever I do. I love him so much. With me, he’s the best grandpa in the world, and I’m very proud of him.

No comments: