Wednesday, February 21, 2007

My Dog

Kiki was my family's only dog. We all loved him. He was a good dog and also a good friend. I remember when I was three; I used to sit on his back and pretended I was riding a horse. He would carry me on his back and walked around the house. I played with him most of the time. He was always kind to me. He never got angry with me when I carelessly stepped on his tail. My grandmother loved him as her grandson. He loved her too. Once, my grandmother was sick, and she had to stay in bed for a while. Kiki was so sad and worried that he didn't eat anything for days. Every night, he came and stood beside her bed to look after her. He cried softly as if he wanted to comfort her. How lovely he was! He was very intelligent. He understood what people said and their feelings. My grandmother said he's older than me, so she told me to call him " Brother Kiki". He was a member and a part of my family. He brought joy and happiness to us. But he's gone! He's gone for more than ten years. My grandmother and I cried a lot when he died. Everybody was sad for a while. We still miss him. That's why we have no more dogs after Kiki

No comments: